Most Recent eNewsletter:
• Postpartum Dental Appointments Are Very Important
• The Effects of Not Flossing Enough Grow Over Time
• Can You Brush Too Often?
• Dental Concerns When On the Paleo Diet
• What Can Be Done to Decrease Tooth Sensitivity?
• Considerations When Caring for Teeth of Older Adults
• Straws Can Help Improve Pain in Your Mouth
• Do Not Ignore Sugar Sensitivity
• Helping to Protect Dental Crowns for Longevity
Home | About | Preventive | Restorative | Cosmetic | Implants | Smiles | Patients | Contact | Regular Dental Visits | Cleanings & Exams | Dentistry for Kids | Emergencies | At Home Care | Sealants | Cavities | FAQ | Fillings | Crowns | Bridges | Dentures | Root Canal | Inlays & Onlays | Implants | Teeth Whitening | Aesthetic Crowns (Caps) | Cosmetic Dental Bonding | Tooth Colored Fillings | Porcelain Veneers | New Patient Forms | Patient Education Videos | Newsletter Archive | Testimonials | Dental Blog | Meet Dr. Perkiomaki | Meet Our Team | Tour Our Office | Team Events | Technology | Experience | What are Dental Implants? | Healing & Osseointegration | Comparison to Dentures | Materials & Titanium | Prevent Bone Loss | Implant History