Most Recent eNewsletter:
• Benefits of Switching Your Toothpaste Now and Again
• Do You Have to Brush a Crown Differently?
• How Soft Food Diets Can Harm Your Jaw
• Tips to Make Brushing More Effective
• Is Tea As Good for the Mouth As People Think?
• Ways of Decreasing the Regularity of Bruxism
• Is Self-Medicating Dental Pain a Problem?
• The Danger of Finding Excuses Instead of Flossing
• Calming Sensitive Teeth Starts with a Visit to Our Office
Home | About | Preventive | Restorative | Cosmetic | Implants | Smiles | Patients | Contact | Regular Dental Visits | Cleanings & Exams | Dentistry for Kids | Emergencies | At Home Care | Sealants | Cavities | FAQ | Wisdom Teeth | Fillings | Crowns | Bridges | Dentures | Root Canal | Inlays & Onlays | TMJ | Extractions | Implants | Teeth Whitening | Aesthetic Crowns (Caps) | Cosmetic Dental Bonding | Tooth Colored Fillings | Porcelain Veneers | New Patient Forms | Patient Education Videos | Newsletter Archive | Testimonials | Dental Blog | Meet Dr. Perkiomaki | Meet Dr. Bennett | Meet Our Team | Tour Our Office | Team Events | Technology | Experience | What are Dental Implants? | Healing & Osseointegration | Comparison to Dentures | Materials & Titanium | Prevent Bone Loss | Implant History | Single Tooth Implants