|As a precaution to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are only seeing emergency patients on emergency basis for now and until further notice.
Please call if anything comes up. Until then, please stay safe!
Most Recent eNewsletter:
• Our Office is Re-Opening!
• Are Gum Stimulators an Important Part of Your Oral Hygiene Routine?
• Correcting Your Oral Health Can Improve Headaches and Migraines
• What Causes Tooth Sensitivity?
• Ways of Protecting Your Teeth When at Work Where You Cannot Brush
• COVID-19 and Dentistry
• Reopening Precautions and Protocols
• Minor Dental Cracks Are Often More Dangerous Than They Appear
• Can Sipping Water After Coffee Reduce Dental Staining?
• What Do We Look for During an Exam?
Home | About | Preventive | Restorative | Cosmetic | Implants | Smiles | Patients | Contact | Regular Dental Visits | Cleanings & Exams | Dentistry for Kids | Emergencies | At Home Care | Sealants | Cavities | FAQ | Wisdom Teeth | Fillings | Crowns | Bridges | Dentures | Root Canal | Inlays & Onlays | TMJ | Extractions | Implants | Teeth Whitening | Aesthetic Crowns (Caps) | Cosmetic Dental Bonding | Tooth Colored Fillings | Porcelain Veneers | Botox | Invisalign | New Patient Forms | Patient Education Videos | Newsletter Archive | Testimonials | Dental Blog | Meet Dr. Perkiomaki | Meet Dr. Bennett | Meet Our Team | Tour Our Office | Team Events | Technology | Experience | What are Dental Implants? | Healing & Osseointegration | Comparison to Dentures | Materials & Titanium | Prevent Bone Loss | Implant History | Single Tooth Implants